A special message for those joining us on Sunday’s with children...
• First, please relax and enjoy your time here. Jesus knows that children tend to wiggle and squawk a bit, so please don’t feel embarrassed by it. Your children are welcome here.
• To make it a bit easier on your family, please dare to sit toward the front where your children can easily see what is going on, note the colours, hear the music and sing along, watch Rev. Jeff, see the special décor, and take part in our service. What Jesus does here promises to engage them.
• As we go, softly explain the service to your children, encouraging them to chime in on their parts: Amen! We are not alone! Peace be with you! Our Father! All of that belongs to them too.
• Be sure to sing and say and pray your parts too as you stand and sit. Your children learn by following your lead.
• If you and your child must leave, please hurry back. Like Jesus, we want your children in the service, not out.
• If you need a little help, just ask. There are lots of folks here who will lend you a hand.
Please know that while you are caring for your children, the rest of us will be rejoicing in Jesus’ words, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these” (Luke 18:16).
We know that your children are a gift to the Church, so we will do our best to welcome, smile, encourage, help and bless you all. So welcome to you and your family today and every Sunday!